Study plan for ML and Deep Learning ventures

Hello again!

I have developed a study plan I would like to follow by reviewing a bunch of online resources (Check resources and references below).

I work as a full-time Computer Engineer and purse my ML interests after work. It is hard to balance time but where there is a will there is a way :) I am aware that it is going to be hard to commit a health amount of time to my plan and I am going to shoot for an average of 2 hours everyday in the evenings and tweak my schedule to optimize for productivity.

I had completed Andrew Ng's Coursera Course on Machine Learning last year but I will allocate time for a refresher in the process of following this plan.

Month 1:
FastAI Deep Learning Part 1 (On-going)
Month 2:
FastAI Deep Learning Part 2
Month 3-5:
Udacity Deep Learning Nano degree program

I will work you guys through each step as we go along and update this plan with more details. I will be sharing all my experiments and code on GITHub.

Please feel free to reach out to me at ankitrchadha@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Resources:

  • Andrew Ng's Machine Learning Course on Coursera
  • Jeremy Howard's FastAI Deep Learning course
  • Siraj Raval's Videos on Youtube
  • Medium Data Science and AI Blogs
  • AI News on Hackernoon


Comments